Our investment philosophy embodies our Core Purpose: Working together with our members to build a financial foundation for making their dreams come true.
Behind this important philosophy lie five principles that guide the financial advice we give our Winnipeg and Selkirk members.
1. Everyone is Unique – We believe that no two investors are the same. Whether we are reviewing members' future financial goals, their overall personal risk tolerance, or specific time horizons, we must understand the distinct features of each investor's situation and objectives.
2. Customized Advice and Planning – Driven by the uniqueness of each investor, Cambrian believes in providing professional advice and customized investment strategies that best achieve each investor's financial objectives.
3. Investment Diversification – Effective diversification within an investor's portfolio is fundamental to achieving financial goals. We believe that effective long-term asset allocation that diversifies among a variety of quality investments best positions an investor for success.
4. Know What You Own and Why You Own It
– So that sound investment disciplines are maintained even in turbulent market conditions, we believe investment education is a vital requirement for the long-term investor. All investors must know what they own and why they own it.
5. Long-term Commitment – Ongoing successful investing includes adjusting for changing needs and objectives. To achieve this, we believe in making long-term commitments to our members and ensuring that their investment strategies stay current with their goals and dreams.