Are you buying a home? Saving for retirement? Curious to know how much money it'll all take? Planning and preparation can be very valuable when making financial plans and decisions. Why not run through a few situations on our calculators to help you get started?
You can try out more calculators and even build a complete personal financial plan by using our Life Events Planner.
- Compare mortgage terms, rates and amounts. Let us help you decide which loan is better for you.
- Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
Buy vs. Lease
- Should you lease your next automobile or finance a purchase? Find out with this calculator!
- Sort through the monthly payments, fees and other costs associated with various loan options.
- Find out what size of line of credit you could qualify for.
Personal Debt Consolidator
- Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator will help determine if that's the right move for you.
- Enter your desired payment and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter the loan amount and we will calculate your payment.
Saving, Investing & Retiring
- Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Determine your net worth and see how it might grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
RRIF Payment Calculator - This calculator is designed to help you calculate different payment options from your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF).
Life Expectancy - This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
Life Insurance - How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!