Commercial Internet Banking
Cambrian is proud to offer its commercial members a more powerful commercial Internet banking system. Commercial Internet Banking (CIB) has all the tools required to manage your everyday finances while maintaining strict administrative controls over a number of users within your company. With CIB, you can:
- get your first 6 months for free
- set up multiple user passwords with different levels of administrative tasks
- have a complete audit trail of all users' transactions
- set up accounts in 'families'
- set alerts for account transactions and activities
- set up automatic fund transfers and account sweeps
CIB also has other popular features including the ability to view, create and post transactions, purchase GICs, sort historical transactions, view imaged cheques and search for specific transactions - all in a secure online environment. And if you have any questions or need help, you can correspond via secure messaging directly with Cambrian Credit Union by clicking on the "Secure Messaging" tab within Commercial Internet Banking.
Customer Automated Funds Transfer - CAFT
Through customer automated funds transfers (CAFT), businesses can set up pre-authorized payments to accounts at credit unions and other financial institutions in Canada. This convenient, automated service is ideal for payroll deposits or direct debits for your business. You create and manage your own transfers electronically at a secure online site. This gives you the ability to change or update your payments anytime and anywhere Internet access is available. The service does not require any special software and is fully secure.
Businesses and organizations can deposit cash and cheques after hours without having to enter the branch. Night deposit is available 24 hours a day at our secure one-way access deposit bin at our branches. Accounts receive credit for the deposit on the next business day.
The Business MasterCard makes it easy to track multiple cards and users on your business account.
- Any number of names may appear on the account
- Credit limits can be set for each card on the account
- Statements are mailed directly to each cardholder, as well as the account administrator
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance included
- Global Acceptance at 17 million locations world wide
- ATM Access at over 890,000 locations
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance
- Emergency cards and emergency cash
- Master RoadAssist® 24-hour roadside assistance at pre-set rates
Cambrian's MasterCard Merchant service will provide debit card machines or point of sale terminals to your business. This allows you to sell your goods or services and receive credit electronically (often same day credit for MasterCard sales).